Monday, January 14, 2008

Me...

I'm Betty! I've been married now for 23 years to my very best friend Dave. We have 2 kids. Bethany's 20. She will graduate this week with an associates degree in business marketing and management. She's now seeking employment, welcome to the "real-world." Jonathan's 18 and a senior in high school. He's played football for the past 2 years and loved it. He's now the mascot for basketball and wrestling. He's pretty good with that. He thinks he wants to play baseball in the spring, so we'll see what happens. I live in Bloomsburg Pa and I love it! I've been blessed many times over and am satisfied with what God has given us.

1 comment:

matt said...

Betty, I cannot believe Bethany is 20, I am such an old guy, (probably making you feel even older right now, sorry) hope you are doing well, Enjoy blogging!

Zeke slept for about 3hours straight last night, Praise Jesus,

Hope all is well

Matt